IDC Members as of July 10, 2017
The 8 Democratic traitors who are denying the voters a Democratic Majority that would support women’s healthcare legislation are listed below.
As long as they sit with the Party of Trump, the Republican Party determines what is allowed to come to the floor of the Senate.
It does not matter what these 8 “claim” they believe.
They are empowering the Republicans to control the Senate. Women of New York are paying the price.
Call them and tell them they were elected as Democrats to caucus with the Democrats.
They must return to the Democratic Caucus to do the People’s Work!
- Jeff Klein, created the IDC in 2011, NYS District 34, Pelham, part of Mt. Vernon, and part of the Bronx. 518-455-3595; 718-822-2049.
- Diane Savino, NYS District 23 northern Staten Island & parts of southern Brooklyn, including Sunset Park and Coney Island. 518-455-2437; 718-727-9406; 718-333-0311.
- David Carlucci, NYS District #38, Rockland County & Ossining in Westchester. 518-455-2991; 845-623-3627; 914-941-2041.
- Tony Avella, NYS District 11, parts of Queens: Bayside, College Point, Auburndale, Beechhurst, Whitestone, Bay Terrace, Robinwood; parts of Flushing, Douglaston, Little Neck, Glen Oaks. 518-455-2210; 718-357-3094.
- Jesse Hamilton, NYS District 20, parts of Brooklyn including: Brownsville, Crown Heights, East Flatbush, Gowanus, Park Slope, Prospect Heights, Prospect Lefferts Gardens, South Slope, & Sunset Park. 518-455-2431; 718-284-4700.
- David Valesky, NYS District 53, Madison County, parts of Oneida and Onondaga counties, & most of the City of Syracuse. 518-455-2838; 315-478-8745.
- Marisol Alcantara, NYS District 31, parts of Manhattan: parts of Chelsea, Clinton, the Garment District, Hamilton Heights, Harlem, Inwood, Lincoln Center, Midtown Manhattan, Marble Hill, Morningside Heights, the Upper West Side, and Washington Heights in Manhattan. 518-455-2041; 212-544-0173.
- Jose Peralta, NYS District 13, Queens neighborhoods of Corona, East Elmhurst, Elmhurst, Jackson Heights and Woodside. 518-455-2529; 718-205-3881.